حزمة الأوفيس الجديدة من مايكروسوفت
Microsoft office 2013 15.0.4128.1014 Preview
حزمة الأوفيس غنية عن التعريف و لا تحتاج إلى تقديم
من منا لا يستخدم الأوفيس و تطبيقاته يوميا؟
هذه هى لحزمة الجديدة و القبل نهائية من مايكروسوفت و التى تعمل بكفاءة مع
ويندوز 8 الجديد بالإضافة إلى ويندوز 7 كذلك
شكل جديد و إضافات رائعة و مميزات جديدة هى ما يميز هذا الإصدار عن غيره
سيريال التفعيل مرفق مع البرنامج للنواتين 32 بت و 64 بت
تحفة جديدة تستحق التجربة و التقييم
استخدم هذا السيريال فى التفعيل
و أيضا السيريال مرفق مع البرنامج
Office is one of the best products ever released by microsoft and it can even be considered as a must-have for millions of users out there. The Redmond-based software giant has continuously improved its office suite, so it currently comes with a very attractive interface that keeps features a bit more organized, so that users can now benefit easier from its innovative functions.
Installing microsoft Office might seem a little tricky, since there are a lot of tools bundled into the installation kit, so computer knowledge can come in handy when trying to deploy a fresh copy of the software. Also, copying all files usually takes a while, even in the case of fast computers, since there are a lot of files that need to be transferred on the hard disks.
Those who have not used an office suite before, be it microsoft Office, Open office or any other similar software, need to take the time to adjust to the interface. At the first glance, due to the well-known ribbon interface, the app might seem familiar.
However, upon further analysis, one can find components or functions with every mouse click, and this might seem confusing if users do not know exactly the tool they require. Experimenting with the suite is necessary to ensure smooth operation in the future.
Microsoft Office comes with several tools, as it follows: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Access, InfoPath, OneNote, Project, SharePoint Designer and Visio. Each of these can be installed separately or together with some other utilities that can make ease office work.
Excel is ideal for creating spreadsheets and keeping track of one's finance, Outlook is the right tool to manage email, PowerPoint generates high-quality presentations, Word can be used to format and organize texts, Access is a database management system, InfoPath facilitates creation and distribution of electronic forms, whereas OneNote supports multi-user collaboration and Project, SharePoint Designer and Visio come in handy to developers.
All the functions of microsoft office can be tested through the 60-day trial period, and if the results are satisfactory, a license needs to be purchased.
· 500 MHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor or higher
· 256 MB of system memory or more
· 3 GB of available disk space
· 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
· DVD-R/W Drive
· office responds to touch as naturally as it does to keyboard and mouse. Swipe your finger across the screen or pinch and zoom to read your ********s and presentations. Author new ******* and access features with the touch of a finger.
· Use a stylus to create *******, take notes and access features. Handwrite email responses and convert them automatically to text. Use your stylus as a laser pointer when presenting. Color your ******* and erase your mistakes with ease.
New Windows 8 applications
· OneNote and Lync represent the first new Windows 8 style applications for Office. These applications are designed to deliver touch-first experiences on a tablet. A new radial menu in OneNote makes it easy to access features with your finger.
Included in Windows RT
· office Home and Student 2013 RT, which contains new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote applications, will be included on ARM-based Windows 8 devices, including microsoft Surface.
· office saves ********s to SkyDrive by default, so your ******* is always available across your tablet, PC and phone. Your ********s are also available offline and sync when you reconnect.
· Roaming:Once signed in to Office, your personalized settings, including your most recently used files, templates and even your custom dictionary, roam with you across virtually all of your devices. office even remembers where you last left off and brings you right back to that spot in a single click.
Office on Demand
· With a subscription, you can access office even when you are away from your PC by streaming full-featured applications to an Internet-connected Windows-based PC.
New subscription services
· The new office is available as a cloud-based subscription service. As subscribers, consumers automatically get future upgrades in addition to exciting cloud services including Skype world minutes and extra SkyDrive storage. Subscribers receive multiple installs for everyone in the family and across their devices.
· Yammer delivers a secure, private social network for businesses. You can sign up for free and begin using social networking instantly. Yammer offers integration with SharePoint and microsoft Dynamics.
· Follow people, teams, ********s and sites in SharePoint. View and embed pictures, videos and office ******* in your activity feeds to stay current and update your colleagues.
· Have an integrated view of your contacts everywhere in Office. The People Card includes presence information complete with pictures, status updates, contact information and activity feeds from Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.
· The new office comes with Skype. When you subscribe, you get 60 minutes of Skype world minutes every month. Integrate Skype contacts into Lync and call or instant message anyone on Skype.
· Keep your notes handy in the cloud and across multiple devices with OneNote. Use what feels most natural to you — take notes with touch, pen or keyboard, or use them together and switch easily back and forth.
Reading and markup
· The Read Mode in Word provides a modern and easy-to-navigate reading experience that automatically adjusts for large and small screens. Zoom in and out of *******, stream videos within ********s, view revision marks and use touch to turn pages.
· PowerPoint features a new Presenter View that privately shows your current and upcoming slides, presentation time, and speaker notes in a single glance. While presenting, you can zoom, mark up and navigate your slides with touch and stylus. Lync includes multiparty HD video with presentations, shared OneNote notebooks and a virtual whiteboard for collaborative brainstorming.
Eighty-two-inch touch-enabled displays
· Conduct more engaging meetings, presentations and lessons, whether in person or virtually, with these multitouch and stylus-enabled displays from Perceptive Pixel.