قديم 24-08-2015, 10:03 PM   #11
Donaldet
الأعضاء

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2015
الدولة: http://sncqmitchell.fulba.com/
المشاركات: 75
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى Donaldet إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى Donaldet
افتراضي money for college

To view one’s own culture as the universal by which all others are judged would be ultimately subjective, as our perceptions of cultural differences are shaped largely by our immersion in our own culture. An ethnocentric approach stems from judging an alternate culture in relation to one’s own preconceived cultural values, held to be superior; the parallax phenomenon, the inability to escape our own biases, prevents objective analysis of different cultures. A cultural relativist maintains the postmodernist view that there is no moral or cultural highground with which to judge one culture in relation to another, thus each culture must be understood from its own perspective, and within its own context.
Examination of Jesus' Death INTRODUCTION I am going to write a detailed account that examines and investigates the trials of Jesus; I will be examining the events that took place between the time Jesus was arrested up till he was crucified. I will also be looking at the roles of certain people and how their actions influenced and affected the Course of Jesus' life. THE ROLE OF JUDAS ISCARIOT On the night Jesus was to be arrested he went to a place called the garden of Gethsemane where he was only accompanied by peter and the two sons of Zebedee (John and James).
Shirley Jackson’s famous short story, “The Lottery,â€‌ was published in 1948 and remains to this day one of the most enduring and affecting American works in the literary canon. “The Lotteryâ€‌ tells the story of a farming community that holds a ritualistic lottery among its citizens each year. Although the text initially presents audiences with a closeknit community participating in a social event together on a special day, the shocking twist at the work’s end—with the death of the lottery’s “winnerâ€‌ by public stoning—has led to its widespread popularity, public outcry and discussion, and continued examination in modern times (Jackson).
“Drugs, Alcohol, and Tobacco Testingâ€‌ The procedure of testing student for drugs, alcohol and tobacco before every school day should be allowed. The fact that the subject of drug testing has even been brought up is a sign that illegal substances have become troublesome in high school environments. Therefore, school officials should be allowed to use any means necessary to discourage the use of these illegal substances, even if it means that the school officials could become dangerously close to violating the students’ constitutional rights.
Good afternoon, let me just start by saying that the kindness, support, friendship, and love extended to me and my family during this difficult time has really touched my heart we are sincerely appreciative. During the last moments of my mother’s life she was surrounded by loved ones, as she slowly slipped away into the morning with grace and peace. I can’t begin to express how hard it is for me to stand here before you and give my last respects to my loving mother name here. From the biography that was handed out you can recall that during the her early years in the united states she studied and worked in New York where she met and married my dad, the love of her life.

ثهâèٍàٌ لîëüّه نهيهم îٍ âàّهمî لèçيهٌà àَنèî
أًàôèê âàë‏ٍû نîëëàًà ê مًèâيه
Bonus puzzle
Bug connect
Bing news
شîًهêٌ - ëَ÷ّهه îيëàéي êàçèيî
رًٍàٍهمèے ôîًهêٌ 100 ïَيêٍîâ â نهيü

Mayan Indians The Maya Indians are Indians that Lived in parts of present time Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador. The Maya Indians had a complex hieroglyphic alphabet and a complicated calendar system. Only the high priests and kings knew how to read it and write and read the complex alphabet. The Maya Indians did not live in teepees like you may think they lived in houses sort of like ours but no nails or installation to keep it warm. The Maya Indians where great builders they made large buildings made out of stone some stones weighed more than 2 tons that is over 4,000 pound.
Jewish Funeral Traditions At a Jewish funeral a candle is placed by the deceased and they are never left alone. The reason the body is not left alone is because the soul stays near the body after its separation and is aware of the love and respect for its body. Shomrim, those who stay with the deceased, are assigned to stay and say prayers over the body on a 24hour basis so that the holy prayers comfort the soul. The body is cleansed, washed thoroughly from head to toe (Taharah).
Why do we dream. Many would ask. Does our dream serve a purpose to our lives. Usually we define dream as an experience that we might remember upon awaking that comes through nonphysical channels. Having life goals and wishes for the future is another way we define dream. From the Oxford English dictionary, dream is defined as a series of thoughts, images and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep. Dreams depend greatly on one’s thought and imagination but there is a great possibility that they are related with reality.

رًàâيهيèه ًٌهنٌٍâ نëے ïًهنîٍâًàùهيèے ًàٌٍےوهê
تàê َلًàٍü مàëèôه
تàê لûًٌٍî َلًàٍü وèâîٍ è لîêà لهٌïëàٍيî
زًàâû îٍ ِهëë‏ëèٍà يà يîمàُ
سïًàويهيèے نëے َïًَمîٌٍè لهنهً ïîïû
جàٌêà نëے ٍهëà îٍ ِهëë‏ëèٍà
جàٌêà îٍ ِهëë‏ëèٍà êَïèٍü

In life, what we perceive tends to show misconception in how the thought plays out. A good example would be the character Jay Gatsby in F. Scott Fitzgerald’s American classic: The Great Gatsby. Gatsby was unable to distinguish between his love for Daisy, a reality, versus the illusion that he could recapture her love by establishing and inventing a fraudulent past. He believed he could repeat the past, and acquire a flaunting wealth. In the novel, Jay Gatsby seems incompetent in establishing a difference between the realities of his life versus the illusion he made out.
One of the largest and deepest recessions since the Great Depression has recently frayed the once strong threads of the American economy. Many fingers have been pointed to the housing market as a culprit in the meltdown of the economic balance. in this country, and one element of that market's crash is the foreclosure crisis. High and adjustable interest rates and riskyeven misleading lending practices both have attributed to this crisis. Causes aside, the question remains: How do we fix the foreclosure crisis.
Gregory's First Theological Oration Growing up as a Catholic, I never even considered watching whom I spoke in front of when in a conversation about God. I never dwelled on the fact that I might be putting "the sword into the enemies hands", or that only people that were concerned with God should speak of Him. Gregory of Nazianzus believed that only certain people, certain places and certain occasions were worthy of the discussion of God. In Gregory's First Theological Oration, he clearly delivers the guidelines that believers should heed when speaking of or about God.
A Separate Peace: Social Sterotypes Thesis: The five main characters in John Knowles' A Separate Peace represent social stereotypes, according to some people. In his book A Separate Peace, John Knowles represents jocks with Phineas, a character who believes that sports are the key to life. Phineas is more of a sportsman than a jock. Real jocks only care about winning, Phineas makes sure it's not possible for anyone to win or lose. Chet Douglas is an exaggerated prep, just like Phineas is an exaggerated jock.
Mexican Americans and Their History Missing Works Cited In the Preface of Major Problems in Mexican American History Zaragosa Vargas writes, "Nearly two thirds of Latinos in the United States are of Mexican descent, or Chicanos a term of self definition that emerged during the 1960's and early 1970s civil rights movement. Chicanos reside mainly in the Southwest, the Pacific Northwest, and the Midwest. Their history begins in the precolonial Spanish era, and they share a rich mestizo cultural heritage of Spanish, Indian, and African origins.

Wheel of fortune spin id number
رâه÷يîé àيàëèç ًûيêà ôîًهêٌ
Mahjong connect
آàëهيٍèي مًîمîëü ًٍهéنهً
Doll games
ءهçَلûٍî÷يàے ٍîًمîâëے يà ôîًهêٌ 24
Penny slots

The Life of Charles Dickens One of the most remarkable men was born on February 7, 1812: Charles Dickens. Charles Dickens had a talent in the field of writing that was unlike that of any other man in his time. He had a gift that he shared with the rest of the world, a gift that has survived for decades Charles Dickens was an extraordinary person with an extraordinary life. He was born to John and Elizabeth Dickens ( ). His child hood was not that of a fortunate child.
JeanLouis David + JeanJacques Rousseau Question : In what ways and to what extent is an understanding of historical context important in approaching the works of (a) David and (b) Rousseau. "The Lictors Returning to Brutus the Bodies of his Sons", is a painting by the French artist JeanLouis David in 1789. Having led the fight which overthrew the monarchy and established the Roman Republic. Brutus tragically saw his sons participate in a plot to restore the monarchy. As a judge, he was called upon to render the verdict, and without hesitation condemned his two sons to death.
This essay is about talking and analysing the Vietnam War. This civil war was between the Communist North and the Democratic South because of the fear of communism spreading to the South. Other Western countries also helped in this war because they too were afraid of communism spreading, and so they sent money and troops to aid South Vietnam. Some of these countries included America, Australia, and New Zealand. This war was one of the most divisive events in history and I am going to talk about why this is so.

تَïèٍü êًهى ٌ ىَىèه ِهëèٍهëü â êèهâه
سïًàويهيèے نëے ےمîنèِ نهâَّêàى
رêًàل نëے ٍهëà â نîىàّيèُ ٌَëîâèےُ ٌîëü
تàê َلًàٍü وèâîٍ ٍهٌٍ
Hidden object games
خٍ ÷همî لûâàهٍ ِهëë‏ëèٍ
سêٌٌَ îٍ ِهëë‏ëèٍà îٍçûâû نî è ïîٌëه

Donaldet غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 24-08-2015, 10:13 PM   #12
Donaldet
الأعضاء

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2015
الدولة: http://sncqmitchell.fulba.com/
المشاركات: 75
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى Donaldet إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى Donaldet
افتراضي sudoku puzzles printable

Light and Dark in Heart of Darkness Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness is a tragic tale of the white man's journey into the African jungle. When we peel away the layers, however, a different journey is revealed we venture into the soul of man, complete with the darkness of depravity as well as the wonderful. In this essence Conrad uses this theme of light and darkness to contrast the civilized European world with the savage African world in Heart of Darkness. As aforementioned, within Heart of Darkness, Conrad uses light and dark to symbolize good and evil, respectively.
Gray (1982, as cited in Pliszka, S.R., Hatch, J.P, Borchederding, S.H., & Rogeness, G.A., 1993) proposed that human beings have a behavioral inhibition system (BIS) whose function is to analyze new stimuli or process old stimuli that have been associated with punishments in the past. According to Gray the BIS controls behavioral inhibition, which causes the organism to avoid the new stimuli or will stop the organism from performing behavior that has caused there to be past punishments. On the opposite end of the spectrum exists the behavioral activation system (BAS), which processes stimuli related to reward.
Race and Destiny In this paper, I will present the two stories then I’ll show how they compare and contrast. The first one is the drama by Hansberry and the second is the text of Ellison. Since its first paragraphs, the “A Raisin in the Sunâ€‌ focuses on a fundamental issue – poverty and how it’s related to race. Hansberry is drawing the portrait of a stereotypical situation, in the mid20th century, when racial discrimination was linked to lack of money and vice versa. The plays spins around a check of $10000 from the insurance company, granted for the death of Mama’s husband.
The Flaws of Marcus Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare Brutus' tragic flaw was the conflict between his emotions and actions pitted against his Stoic philosophy. The killing of Caesar conflicted with his stoic values. In result of Brutus' flaw, it led to his tragic death. Brutus was a stoic, a person who remains calm and selfcontrolled and appears to be indifferent to pleasure and pain. That was his philosophy. In Act II Scene 1, Cauis says, " I am not sick if Brutus have in hand/Any exploit worthy the name of honor" (374).
Cambio Social: Cuerpo y Salud Aأ±os atrأ،s, una persona saludable era una persona "rellenita", con las mejillas coloradas y feliz. Hoy en dأ*a, sin embargo, sabemos que ser gordo no es bueno y puede traer consigo muchos problemas. De todas formas muchas personas no se conforman con mantener un peso normal y constante sino que viven haciendo dietas, ejercicios, etcأ©tera, hasta llegar a situaciones muy peligrosas como la anorexia o la bulimia. آ؟Por quأ© ocurre esto. Esto es lo que voy a intentar analizar a continuaciأ³n para demostrar que situaciones asأ*, ocurren, en gran medida por culpa de la sociedad, de la forma que veremos mأ،s adelante.

شîًهêٌ ًٍهéن
Mega millions winning numbers
زًهيèيم لûًٌٍûه نهيüمè â لèçيهٌه
زîًمè يà ôîًهêٌ êًàٌيîنàً
ءًîêهً ôîًهêٌ
Candy crush soda level 65
Wcmh

William Wordsworth and Robert Burns The first author is William Wordsworth with the poem "Lines Written in Early Spring"; he has a way of bringing out nature's great offerings. The following author will be Robert Burns with his poem "A Red, Red Rose". I heard a thousand blended notes, While in a grove I sat reclined, In that sweet mood when pleasant thoughts Bring sad thoughts to the mind (14) Wordsworth is describing how he is sitting out in a grove, in a peaceful atmosphere and when everything is calm and for him it brings out the gentlemen with emotions.
French and British Colonialism and Imperialism in Africa Africa is home to countless cultures that all have their own unique ideas and customs. During the past couple of centuries, these cultures were threatened to the point where they almost ceased to exist. The Berlin Conference was a very important occurrence in Africa and Europe's history. It legitimized what the European powers, mainly France and Britain, had been doing for the past hundred years, without the approval of any African country.
How Lost Lake has Influenced My Life One day when I was five years old I recall my grandfather asking "Steve, why don't, you go with us to Minnesota next week?" My grandfather was a very important person to me, until he died in 1986. I spent every possible moment of my life either with him or thinking about him. Everything he loved, I loved, and viceversa. Being bored with my present lifestyle in Peoria and excited about traveling with my grandfather, I took up his offer. After a day long car ride with my father, uncle, and grandparents, I arrived at the location that would forever influence and inspire my life: Lost Lake, Minnesota.

شîٍî ِهëë‏ëèٍà يà يîمàُ
سïًàويهيèے نëے لهنهً è ےمîنèِ ًٍهيàوهًيûé çàë
فôèًيîه ىàٌëî êîًèِû îًٍàٌٍèٍü âîëîٌû
اâهçنيàے لîًüلà ِهëë‏ëèٍîى
Payday freecell
تàê èçلàâèٍüٌے وèً يà يîمàُ
أîً÷èِà ىهن ىَêà ëهïهّêè îٍ ïًîٌٍَنû

Staff Recruitment and Selection In this section I will be explaining and discussing the organisations (Southgate college) procedures for recruiting and selecting staff and also identifying the Key factors that have to be considered at every stage of this process. Procedures 1. Job analysis: is there a need for a vacancy. Either because: (i) The nature of the job has changed, which could result in restructuring hence the availability of more jobs. (ii) A person has left or been promoted, leaving an available space in their former position 2.
The Star Wars Trilogy and the Epic Tradition The Star Wars Trilogy seems to embody within the form of cinema many of the classic elements of epic. In tracing the English epic from the Homeric odes to Tom Jones on the large screen and observing the various forms of epic development in response to changing cultural needs, it shows how the Star Wars Trilogy shares the purposes and cultural functions as well as the devices of traditional epic. And by connecting these films to epic, I hope to illuminate how the evolving genre of epic may assume the cinematic form.
Ophelia and Hamlet Norrie Epstein in “One of Destiny’s Casualtiesâ€‌ presents her testimony in favor of Ophelia in Shakespeare’s Hamlet outranking the protagonist in her ability to draw an empathetic reaction from the audience: It is Ophelia, not Hamlet, who most commands our sympathy. One of destiny’s casualties, she’s swept along by political events just as she is borne by the river at her death. . . .At her first appearance we see an innocent, trusting, and spirited young girl, but by her last scene she is contaminated, mad, and knowing.
Plato's The Allegory of the Cave In Plato’s “The Allegory of the Cave,â€‌ he suggests that there are two different forms of vision, a “mind’s eyeâ€‌ and a “bodily eye.â€‌ The “bodily eyeâ€‌ is a metaphor for the senses. While inside the cave, the prisoners function only with this eye. The “mind’s eyeâ€‌ is a higher level of thinking, and is mobilized only when the prisoner is released into the outside world. This eye does not exist within the cave; it only exists in the real, perfect world. The “bodily eyeâ€‌ relies on sensory perceptions about the world in order to determine what is reality.
Wind Chimes Wind chimes produce clear, pure tones when struck by a mallet or suspended clapper. A wind chime usually consists of a set of individual alloy rods, tuned by length to a series of intervals considered pleasant. These are suspended from a devised frame in such a way that a centrally suspended clapper can reach and impact all the rods. When the wind blows, the clapper is set in motion and randomly strikes one or more of the suspended rods causing the rod to vibrate and emit a tone.

جهُàيè÷هٌêèه ٍîًمîâûه ٌèٌٍهىû نëے ôîًهêٌ
Jessica simpson mandalaye
دàىى gamma îٍçûâû
Odds to win pga championship
ذàٌêàےيèه ًٍهéنهًîâ
Bing images search engine
شîًهêٌ â ىîٌêâه mp3

Rhyme, Scheme and Meaning in A Poison Tree In many cases, poems are very abrupt and awkward sounding when read or spoken aloud. A simple solution to end a poem’s awkwardness is a rhyme scheme. Many poems don’t rhyme for reasons of subject matter but to make the poem more interesting and easier to read the poet uses rhyming words. In many cases, poets use end rhyme, which is using words that rhyme in the end of the phrase or sentence of each sentence. “A Poison Treeâ€‌ by William Blake is a great example of end rhyme used in poetry.
There are many ways or opinions in which one could interpret the topic of finer womanhood, and indeed the call of womanhood is deep. As females we symbolize suffrage and bravery acknowledging our potentials. All women have a role to fill which varies through the years as culture envolved. Today women are treated and seen with repect and equality. It hasn't always been this way, however, during our nation's early years, a small number of harding working women have competed to obtain women's rights.
Changing of Roles of Women in the Military Combat Exclusion Law Should women serve in combat positions. The Combat Exclusion Law has dealt with this question since the 1940’s. As time continues, the question remains. The military has increased the percentage of females allowed to be enlisted and commissioned in the services as well as increasing the positions allotted to them (Matthews, Ender, Laurence, & Rohall, 2009). Keenan posits “women have served with distinction in … the Revolutionary War…as volunteer nurses and were only occasionally in the direct line of fire…four nurses evacuating 42 patients while the Germans bombed their field hospital…â€‌ (the DoD Combat Exclusion Policy) pg.

حàًîنيîه ًٌهنٌٍâî ïًîٍèâ ِهëë‏ëèٍà
رêًàل نëے ٍهëà ٌèلèًèêà
اàًےنêà نëے ïîَُنهيèے وèâîٍ
زًàâà نëے ïîَُنهيèے ىàيًٌَ
جàٌëî îٍ ًàٌٍےوهê bubchen
دîٌëه ًîنîâ êàê َلًàٍü وèâîٍ مهëèàيٍ
تàê َلًàٍü â نîىàّيèُ ٌَëîâèےُ ِهëë‏ëèٍ

Donaldet غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

قديم 06-04-2017, 11:14 PM   #13
AlbertKalK
الأعضاء

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2017
المشاركات: 31
افتراضي (QQ7558) Pandora Home, Sweet Home Charm ,90% Off!

Complete Guide to Horse

Your horse crazy 11 yr old daughter wants a horse styled birthday party. Chances are, all the kids she wants to invite are just because horse addicted. How blessed for you due to there being nothing easier than arranging a totally enjoyable gallopin' party. Celebration stores (like I Get together) and online retailers (like PonyPartyIdeas) stock countless horsy get together goods, mementos, piatas, balloons and ideas. If you choose to use ready to go supplies, you'll simply arrange a detailed Checklist that includes a report on party products, invitations and the like. However, in case you are adventuresome, creative and a workhorse, and if your child is actually chompin' at the bit to help with this project, this is some deacyed plant material for your tresses event.

Like your child within a brainstorming period. You'll need to determine the number of company, develop a timetable and set your budget. Based on the form of horse celebration you are planning, ask yourself few queries Will you be getting referrals Will you be visiting a horse farm Will you book a horse or several ponies to provide rides at your party Do you want to rent the horse video clip Are you on course to a equine show If your child rides as well as boards in a stable, can you have the get together there Could guests ride at the secure too Will certainly the dependable participate in the party Can you book trail race horses in your area?

After you and your youngster have agreed on the date of the party, give yourself time and effort because mount partying isn't only addictive, it really is work demanding. Oh well, the party preparing was the fun part. Now for the work . . .

Invites can be Pandora Valentine's Day Charms as various as your creativity and enjoyable quotient will permit. Effortlessly, if you will have a very large band of kids, you very well may be more inclined to keep the invitations simple. Here are a few ideas:

Rubberized stamp and/or use stickers to create invitations. Reduce and stick the clipart in your invitations.

Use magnetic linens to create freezer magnet announcements.

Cut out the shape of a equine silhouette (enflamed clipart) and use your cut out because invitation.

Cut a sponge or cloth into a horseshoe. Put it to use to seal of approval design the invitations.

Before the get together, dress your youngster in a using habit or perhaps cowgirl clothing. In a takeoff with the famous The government poster, have her face the camera and point. Print what: "I WANT YOU AT MY HORSE PARTY!"

Possess your child bring a horse picture. Create copies or scan in the computer for you to enlarge or reduce if required to make wedding invitations.

The wording for your function might study:

For a cow girl Pandora Jewelry Sale theme: "You're invited to our Buckaroo Round Up! Your herd will be ready to horse Pandora Jewelry 70% Off Clearance about at each of our mane event and we can't wait to be able to gallop with you. Don't be late trigger we having cake!Inch

For a pony ride get together: "Put on your breeches along with wear your boots. We're ridin' high within my party. All the horses is going to be there.Inch

For a mustang/western celebration: "We're having a untamed horse roundup. Gallop in over to each of our Corral and be a part of the herd."

For a western social gathering: "We're getting jointly in the Alright Corral at large noon to get a Horse Party. It wouldn't always be fun without ya. I will be expectin' ya so y'all better not pass up it!"

You can then add all the get together details such as date, occasion, location and other appropriate details. Be sure to refer to in your invitation whether you are visiting a barn or steady, if you are going on a trail trip, etc. When you find yourself thrilled along with your masterpiece wedding invitations, you'll hand deliver or perhaps mail them for the lucky guests.

1. "We're Having the Best Mount Party At any time, Barn None!Inches. Surround the actual border using stamped mount shoes, your child's art, or perhaps cardboard horseshoes. Brilliant and multi-colored is good! Dangle it outside to welcome guests because they arrive.

A couple of. You can reduce many pressboard horse shoes or boots. It's an effortless shape and you'll have dozens in a very small amount of time. Spread all of them on the walkway or in the house for impact. You can use them to compliment kids in order to grain, normal water trough, chuck wagon, exercise market, wash rack, show arena, fillies, colts or buckaroo rooms. You take it from here.

Three or more. If you are blessed and you have a new trophy as Pandora Jewelry Sale well as, better yet, a lot of them, use them as serving containers (position a handbag or container inside first) and place all of them at tactical locations to get a bold decorating statement.

Some. You can also employ rosettes and frills. These create excellent adornments for a mount party.

Your five. Place a small cup or perhaps glass in a very pair of driving boots as well as cowboy boot styles. Fill with sand or even marbles. Adhesive cut out equine shapes and also balloons on dowels along with arrange. Voila! A great attraction.

6. Purchase a pair of boot styles, derby or unqualified hat that you can use after the celebration. Use a tote or pot as ship and fill with goodies for munching.

7. Making use of regular design paper, remove rectangular structures. Cover publication horse photographs with these casings and hang as art.

7. Balloons, balloons and more balloons are great. With a Sharpie or even kid portray, you can easily color horse silhouettes to them for an simple decoration.

Pandora Jewelry Clearance
Pandora Christmas Charms
Pandora Charms On Sale
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Pandora Charms Clearance
Pandora Rings Jewelry

http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.top
http://www.pandoracharmssale.top
http://www.pandoracharmsoutletstore.top

AlbertKalK غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2013, الأسبوع, feb16, صور, photos, week

الصور و الجرافيك

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الأسبوع في صور Week In Photos :FEB.9,2013 IronHearT الصور و الجرافيك 3 24-02-2015 12:03 PM
حصريا : لكل عشاق البوب افضل 40 تراك فى اول 3 اسابيع من عام 2013 بعنوان " Nederlandse Top 40 Week 03 " تحميل مباشر على اكثر من سيرفر IneXaTo الأغاني الفردية 0 21-01-2013 04:25 AM
الأسبوع في صور Week In Photos:Nov.17,2012 IronHearT الصور و الجرافيك 3 22-11-2012 02:07 AM
الأســـبـــوع فـــى صـــور Week in Photos, Oct. 27, 2012 THE LEGENDARY TAMER الصور و الجرافيك 4 29-10-2012 06:06 AM
WWE Week in photos: Jan. 8, 2011 MR.RKO المناقشات و الأخبار 10 14-01-2011 04:13 PM

Rss  Rss 2.0  Html  Xml  Sitemap 

الساعة الآن 05:01 AM.